In addition to providing case management, employment training, weekday breakfasts, and evening drop-ins, offers 20 beds for emergency youth shelter, and 12 beds for transitional shelter. Gender-neutral sleeping areas available.
- Drop-In: Sun 6 – 9 PM, Mon-Thurs 7 – 9 PM
- Breakfast: Mon-Fri 8 – 8:45 AM
- Young Adult Emergency Shelter: Sun-Thurs 9:30 PM – 7:30 AM
nhmin.org • 2709 3rd Avenue, Seattle
206-374-0866 • Email
Provides nightly emergency shelter for up to twenty 18-24 year olds, where they can also do their laundry and take a hot shower. Also offers meals and drop-in services to youth up to age 22 who are homeless or in unstable housing.
- Breakfast: Monday–Friday, 8:30 – 9 AM
- Lunch: Monday–Friday, 12:30 – 1 PM
- Dinner: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, 6 – 6:30 PM
youthcare.org • 1828 Yale Avenue, Seattle
206-622-5555 • Email
Provides shelter and support services for youth experiencing homelessness. Runs several youth programs, including:
- LEAP Internship, a resilience oriented youth development program.
- Queer Youth Community Organizing Internship, a track within LEAP focused on community organizing and advocacy for homeless LGBTQ youth.
- HYPE, a peer-driven day program teaching self-advocacy. HYPE participants get access to hot meals, shelter, laundry and the technology center.
- HYPE Drop-in Center: M, Tu, W, F 12 to 3 PM. Overnight Shelter: Nightly 9:30 PM to 7:30 AM
psks.org • 1609 19th Ave #100, Seattle
206-726-8500 • Email
Provides shelter for up to 45 young adults, ages 18-25 on a night-by-night basis. Call or arrive between 8 – 8:30 PM, and ask to be put on the list for shelter. Friday Feast is an all-ages meal every Friday between 5:30 and 7:00PM. Also provides on-site case management (Monday – Thursday) and referral to other support and transitional services.
rootsinfo.org • 1415 NE 43rd St Seattle
206-632-1635 • Email
Provides a daily lunch, material necessities, and sanitary services for youth. Drop-in Hours: Monday-Thursday 1 – 3:30pm
4516 15th Ave NE, Seattle
For young adults ages 18-24. Provides safe, short-term, supportive housing to young people who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless. Host families provide up to 6 months of support services to a young person as they work toward stabilization.
ymcayas.org • 2100 24th Ave S, Suite 250, Seattle
206-749-7540 • Email