Provides a nightly place to sleep and a hot meal for up to 383 people across four locations:
- The Morrison: 517 Third Avenue (men and women)
- Queen Anne Shelter: 157 Roy Street (men)
- 505 Third Avenue (men)
- Kerner-Scott House: 510 Minor Avenue North (women)
Refers eligible clients to HIV-dedicated units within non-profit and for-profit owners of affordable housing.
llaa.org/services/housing • 206-957-1717
A development company that builds tiny house villages and homeless encampments:
- Ballard Encampment: 2826 NW Market Street, Seattle • 206-390-9292
- Interbay Encampment: 3234 17th Avenue W, Seattle • 206-356-4484
- Othello Village: 7544 Martin Luther King Jr. Way S, Seattle • 425-615-0800
- Tiny House Village: 1419 22nd Avenue, Seattle • 206-601-0999
Provides nightly shelter (men, women, co-ed) at 11 indoor shelters, each able to hold 10-30 people.
Screenings for night shelters are at 6 PM on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, and at 1 PM on Mondays and Thursdays.
Provides meals, laundry, showers, computers and phones, resource referrals, and rotating service providers. Nightly shelter accommodates 21 beds and requires a prescreen. Drop-ins from 8 AM to 3 PM, 7 days a week.
Prescreen form • sophiaway.org • 3032 Bellevue Way NE Bellevue • 425-896-7385