2-1-1 Community Resources Online (CRO) is a database of health and human services in Washington State. It includes more than 5,000 services and 1,500 agencies.


211 is a centralized phone number you can call to find help for getting food, jobs, housing, legal, medical assistance and many other resources. As trans people, we know that we might or might not get a sensitive, informed response from many places we go for help, and 211 is no exception. However, in addition to the other resources listed in this guide, calling 211 is another way to start your search for basic needs resources in the King County area.